Analytics Consultant/Sr. (Revenue Management & Analytics)
Disney Parks & Resorts
The Disney and Decision Science & Integration (DDSI) consulting team within Disney Parks, Experiences & Consumer Products is responsible for supporting clients across The Walt Disney Company including Direct-to-Consumer & International, Media Networks (e.g., ABC, ESPN), Studio Entertainment (e.g., The Walt Disney Studios, Disney Theatrical Group) and Disney Parks, Experiences & Consumer Products. DDSI leverages technology, data analytics, statistical and econometric modeling to explore opportunities, shape business decisions and drive business value.
In this position, you will leverage analytics to support Disney Parks, Experiences & Consumer Products projects including pricing, financial forecasting, content analytics and other ad hoc work. The ideal candidate will be able to dive deep in order to understand a business problem, identify the right data sources, facilitate data access, utilize the appropriate statistical methods to rigorously analyze data and successfully present the results. They are also collaborative and focused on continuous improvement.
We will be considering talent to fill Consultant and/or Sr. Consultant level positions. Both will report to a Managing Consultant.
- Exercise project leadership – Support the team and project through analysis, modeling, and project management for key Disney client deliverables
- Collaborate with key partners - Act as a liaison with highly technical teams such as Decision Science, Technology and external vendors/consultants
- Analyze - Collect and analyze large data sets including gathering requirements and documenting the current business process
- Independent Contributor - Manage and prioritize multiple tasks independently in a fast-paced environment
- One to three years of experience in an analytics or consulting role
- Demonstrated experience performing exploratory and quantitative analysis
- Proficiency in acquiring, organizing, cleansing and manipulating large amounts of data
- Ability to simplify complex analytics into recommendations that are easily understood and executable
- Knowledge of databases, SQL, R, Python and other such tools and technologies
- Demonstrated exceptional written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven willingness and ability to learn tasks quickly and be resourceful in seeking solutions
- Detail oriented, self-motivated and flexible
- Highly collaborative with ability to work in cross-functional teams and influence decision makers
- Exceptional learning orientation and dedication to ongoing skills development
- Experience analyzing small and large data sets and developing statistical models
- Excellent client orientation and customer service skills, internal or external consulting experience
- Passion for the Disney brand
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Master’s degree with specialization in Analytics, Computer Science, Engineering, Management Science
We strongly encourage applicants to upload a copy of their resume and to print a copy of this role description so they can refer to it in the event they are selected for an interview.
About Disney Parks & Resorts:
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts are where dreams come true. More than sixty years ago, Walt Disney created a new kind of entertainment families could experience together, immersed in detailed atmospheres and vibrant storytelling. His vision now includes a collection of six of the world’s leading family vacation destinations – Disneyland Resort, Anaheim, Calif.; Walt Disney World Resort, Lake Buena Vista, Fla.; Tokyo Disney Resort, Urayasu, Chiba, Japan; Disneyland Paris, Marne-la-Vallée, France; Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, located on Lantau Island; and Shanghai Disney Resort, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China. In addition, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts includes the world-class Disney Cruise Line; Disney Vacation Club; Aulani, A Disney Resort and Spa; Adventures by Disney, a guided group vacation experience to some of the world’s most popular destinations; and Walt Disney Imagineering, which creates and designs all Disney parks, resorts and attractions.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Parks & Resorts.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.