Sr Analyst, User Acquisition
Disney Interactive is looking for a Senior Analyst, focused on User Acquisition for our mobile teams. This is an amazing opportunity to work cross functionally with marketing teams domestically and internationally on Disney mobile product.
The ideal candidate must be able to function and prosper in a dynamic environment, comfortable presenting and communicating to all levels of managements. In this analytical role, accuracy and attention to detail are key traits along with data driven thinking and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities. Relentless approach to business growth with quantitative rigor is a must.
- Plan, execute and analyze launch & sustainment user acquisition ad campaigns for Disney Interactive’s mobile games & apps.
- Conduct post-campaign ROI analysis for user acquisition & other marketing campaigns.
- Extensive mobile app market research.
- Partner with game studios to imbed user acquisition best practices into the DNA of our games.
- Partner with DI International teams to grow our market share outside of North America.
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in a data-driven, result-oriented role.
- Experience working with advanced functions in Excel such as pivot tables and data filtering
- Experience with looking at data sets to draw insights to inform campaign decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate complex & number heavy results to less quantitative users.
- Previous mobile experience is a plus
- International Marketing experience a plus
- Previous online marketing experience
- Strong knowledge and passion for Disney, Marvel & Star Wars a plus
B.A. or B.S. from a top institution in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Statistics, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics or similar).
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises two main lines of business: Disney Consumer Products (DCP), and Disney Interactive (DI). The combined segment is home to world class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.