Sr Analyst, Digital Marketing
Disney Interactive is looking for a Senior Analyst, focused on driving digital marketing campaigns for our console and mobile gaming teams. This is an amazing opportunity to work cross functionally with marketing teams domestically and internationally on Disney console and mobile games, including the #1 market leader in kids gaming category. We’re looking for candidates who have experience with online and mobile marketing campaigns to drive both brand awareness as well as user acquisition. You must have advanced Excel skills (such as pivot table experience) and be comfortable working with large data sets to distill information to stakeholders to inform crucial marketing strategies. We’re looking for someone with a keen analytical mind who can help drive marketing efforts for all of Disney Gaming.
- Plan, execute and analyze pre-launch, launch & sustainment campaigns to drive brand awareness and user acquisition for Disney Interactive’s mobile games & apps.
- Optimize campaign performance by channel by leveraging & measuring key metrics for each channel that drive game ROI.
- Conduct post-campaign ROI analysis for user acquisition & other marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with creative media & product teams to develop compelling ad creative.
- Help manage relationships with key partners like Facebook, Google & other external mobile advertising partners.
- Partner with DI International teams to grow our market share outside of North America.
- Min 2-3 years of working experience in a data-driven, result-oriented role.
- Experience working with advanced functions in Excel such as pivot tables and data filtering
- Experience with looking at data sets to draw insights to inform campaign decisions
- Ability to clearly communicate complex & number heavy results to less quantitative users.
- Previous online marketing experience, especially in paid search and paid social is a plus
- Previous mobile experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of SQL is a plus
- International Marketing experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and passion for Disney, Marvel & Star Wars a plus
B.A. or B.S. from a top institution in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Statistics, Economics, CS, Engineering, Physics or similar).
This Position is with the legal entity Disney Interactive
COMPANY OVERVIEW – Disney Interactive delivers high-quality interactive entertainment experiences for Guests across all current and emerging digital media platforms. Disney Interactive produces blockbuster mobile, social and console games, including hit mobile franchise Where’s My Water?, multiplatform video game Disney Infinity and No. 1 virtual world for kids, Club Penguin. Disney Interactive also produces original programming and a suite of premium web entertainment destinations that serve as the online and mobile gateway to everything Disney, including No. 1 kids entertainment destination Disney.com and the Moms and Family network of websites, including premier parenting blogging platform, Babble.