Business Insights Analyst
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive
We're looking for an intellectually curious, business-savvy, analytical powerhouse to join the Disney Interactive Analytics team as a Business Insights Analyst focusing on forecasting and digital analytics. The person in this highly visible role will synthesize complex data from multiple sources to deliver business insight and strategic guidance to product, and executive leadership teams
- Analyze large, complex data sets representing the behavior of millions of retail consumers and users of Disney mobile apps to address strategic and operational business questions
- Distill and communicate key insights across all levels of the organization
- Develop frameworks, models, tools, and processes to institutionalize findings
- Work closely with internal teams, using data to drive continuous improvement in their products
- Two or more years’ experience at a top-tier firm in an analysis, market research or consulting role
- Ability to communicate complex results to less quantitatively sophisticated users
- Working knowledge of SQL or other programming language.
- Experience using data visualization reporting tools (e.g. Tableau) a plus
- Experience with retail analytics and modeling a plus
- Intellectually curious, analytically rigorous, hard-working and a good business intuition are musts!
B.A. or B.S. (graduate degree/MBA a plus) from a top institution in a quantitative field (Business, Math/Stats, Economics, Psychology, CS, Engineering, Physics or similar)
Disney Consumer Products and Interactive Media (DCPI) is the business segment of The Walt Disney Company (NYSE:DIS) that brings our Company's stories and characters to life through innovative and engaging physical products and digital experiences across more than 100 categories, from toys and t-shirts, to apps, books and console games. DCPI comprises two main lines of business: Disney Consumer Products (DCP), and Disney Interactive (DI). The combined segment is home to world class teams of app and game developers, licensing and retail experts, a leading retail business (Disney Store), artists and storytellers, and technologists who inspire imaginations around the world.