Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Tableau Admin/Developer position on the Internal Applications team provides the opportunity to research and implement refinements and improvements in the Business Intelligence architecture.
- Plans and tests patches and new releases to all Business Intelligence tools.
- Develops effective standards, best practices, procedures and key metrics to enhance operational stability of the tools supported.
- Migration to new versions of Tableau.
- Has a good understanding on Shared Services, Security model and Single Sign On(SSO).
- Good experience on Administering Tableau.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
A successful Tableau Developer will have:
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university, preferably in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent; or two years related experience and/or training; and four plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ yrs experience with Tableau development and administration.
- Strong SQL/Database skills with Teradata and/or Netezza
- Working knowledge of Linux OS , ETL processes, UNIX shell scripting, automated job scheduling.
- Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change management processes and data modeling concepts, both relational and dimensional.
- Understanding of authentication and authorization security concepts and all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).