Business Intelligence Administrator
DeviantART was created to entertain, inspire, and empower the artist in all of us and today is the leading destination on the Internet for creativity and the arts.
We’re looking for someone who can:
- Manage all data, business analysis and administrative services for the Chief Operating Officer and select members of the staff.
- Analyze, problem solve, and develop business processes.
- Work independently with clients and vendors, documenting business processes and workflows, analyzing how Business Intelligence solutions can be delivered to support those processes and workflows and synthesizing data for presentation to COO and other senior members of staff
- Represent the office of COO at client meetings or networking opportunities, taking insightful, detailed and informative notes to bring back and present to COO.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with other employees at all levels of the organization.
- Create reports (analytics, statistics, etc.), collect and synthesize sensitive data, draft corporate communications and presentations (including charts/graphics) as required.
- Handle multiple projects/tasks simultaneously, establishing or revamping procedures where needed.
- Lead or train others in procedures that support the department and company’s initiatives.
- Establish and carry out departmental and organizational goals, policies and procedures
You’re a great fit for us if you have:
- Four year degree required: Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or equivalent experience. A Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times when working with sensitive material and
- exhibit a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to work under little or no supervision
- Must work from our HQ located in Hollywood, CA
- Have an established network and knowledge of Los Angeles' up and coming technology scene, as well as, knowledge of the online community/tech environment worldwide
- Benefits include medical, vision and life insurance with optional dental. 401k also offered.