The Data Scientist is responsible for maximizing the value of rich date resources available. This person will independently investigate and derive actionable insights to drive improvement for research and development and for clinical deployment of DeepHealth products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize statistics, data mining and programming knowledge to analyze clinical data and present insights to key stakeholders.
- Identify patterns to drive improvement of research, product development and clinical deployment.
- Generate and test hypotheses independently.
- Investigate and improve data quality.
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze product performance.
- Summarize data in concise reports including tables, plots and other visual representations.
- Document analysis for the engineering and clinical teams.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field such as computer science, math, statistics, engineering (M.S. preferred).
- At least two (2) years of experience (five plus (5+) years preferred).
- Expertise in Python and scientific libraries such as numpy and pandas.
- Expertise with data visualization techniques.
- Experience working with medical data.
- Experience evaluating machine learning models.
- Experience evaluating clinical performance preferred.
- Familiarity with machine learning techniques preferred.
- Strong individual team contributor and collaborator.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.