Manager, Interaction Analytics
Reporting to the Director, Operations Business Analytics, the Manager, Interaction Analytics, is a member of DIRECTV Analytics team that is responsible for leading a team of Interaction Analyst across a multi-site environment to support Customer Care Operations. This position will sit in in the Denver, CO office and will lead a team that supports the DIRECTV Customer Care business unit by utilizing a variety of analytical techniques to solve problems and address business objectives by using NICE Interactions Analytics and other data sources.
This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in the continued success of our Analytics team. With a strong background in root cause analysis and data mining manipulation, you will be continually pushing the envelope on new ways to look at data. The Manager, Interaction Analytics will be leading the pack to analyze the root cause and offer suggestions while partnering with many business units.
DIRECTV is built on a solid foundation with proven financials, including a 5-year upward trend in stock during an economic time when so many other companies have not been successful. We have a proven track record of knowing when to adjust our strategy and balance the business overall even in times of slow growth, allowing to continue to be profitable.
We have incredible leaders in place with a strong balance of human capital, operations leadership and a desire to lead change while also relating to every employee on every level. Our leaders believe that all employees are coachable and can be inspired to develop their business acumen and continue to advance within DIRECTV professionally.
What You Will Get to Do
Acting with a strategic and proactive mindset, you will have the capability to reach independent decisions when necessary, support internal and external processes and workflows and suggest improvements based on data analysis and provide insights into the enterprise operations. You will be a part a dynamic Analytics team with a strong framework already in place. In this multi-faceted role, you will be able to get involved right away; partnering closely with key stakeholders. You will have a high conceptual problem-solving and quantitative analytical aptitude and the ability to quickly learn how to use software applications. Your experience with project management, speech recognition methodologies, and continuous improvement management processes & tools will put you ahead. You will have candid dialogue that will allow for transparency to identify the root cause while driving innovation through a culture of inclusion and teamwork.
Watch the video of our CEO Mike White as he talked about DIRECTV after appearing on Undercover Boss - www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNpubP1BIxU
- Directing & setting up analytical reports to address business objectives
- Schedule and maintain trending reports and alerts to key business stakeholders that are ultimately responsible for addressing business initiatives
- Review dashboard views for all various business users
- Lead and coordinate any internal projects that require the use of data/interaction analysis
- Accurately communicate analysis results to Call Type Leadership team generating the proper understanding of deliverables, conclusions and recommendations
- Respond to “ad hoc” requests.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience required
- 8-10 years related project management experience; call center experience preferred
- Demonstrated organizational, detail orientation, prioritization and time management skills to ensure that work related activities are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to work effectively in a team oriented, high-demand, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of all line of business processes and procedures utilizing NICE Interactions analytics
- Ability to translate business objective into functional design
- Ability to define Root Cause Analysis views and data mining manipulation
- Ability to design, create and turn new categories to address new initiatives
- Ability to analyze and interpret data and business processes
- Ability to lead group discussions to gather requirements for new business initiatives
- Ability to demonstrate advanced knowledge of the NICE system or similar technology
- Ability to build presentations to C-Suite
- Must possess effective problem solving skills used to identify and resolve day-to-day operations and employee relations problems.