County of Santa Barbara
This is an excellent opportunity to join the Information Technology Department at The County of Santa Barbara. Come and be a part of a team of talented individuals who are passionate about fostering a culture of teamwork, learning and respect!
In the IT Department our success is powered by people and technology. Our culture is what makes IT a fun and rewarding place to work! We establish, develop and nurture partnerships and open communication within our communities. We embrace a willingness to learn and accept new ideas, to actively listen and to be receptive to change. We strive to grow our talents and do our best in the service of others while taking pride in our work. We explore and deliver new and creative ways to pair technology with business needs. We ensure the resources necessary to succeed and encourage thoughtful participation leading to inclusion and ownership.
This role is responsible for reviewing and analyzing the data infrastructure of the County as well as planning future databases, developing data governance policies, implementing data storage and management solutions, drafting data management frameworks to meet business and technology requirements, and ensuring data security and compliance with regulations.
- Hybrid telecommuting schedule (onsite work is required when needed).
- Health Plan: County contributes towards premium; HSA offered
- Reciprocity with other public sector retirement systems (like CalPERS)
- 13 holidays, 12 sick leave days (unlimited accumulation), and 12 to 25 days of vacation (based on length of service) per year
- Time and service credit towards an advanced vacation accrual rate for previous public service.
$104,545.93 - $126,091.27 Annually
Please visit our website for the full job posting and to apply online. The deadline to apply is Friday, August 18, 2023 at 5:00 PM PST.
Our main jobs page is www.sbcountyjobs.com and the direct link to this posting is: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sbcounty/jobs/4147229/data-architect