Data Engineer/Machine Learning Engineer
Confidential - Leading Fintech Company
As a result of our firm's success and growth, we are seeking to hire experienced Data Engineers for our team based in San Francisco.
- Implement new algorithms for machine learning, NLP, time series analysis, feature processing and data visualization.
- Develop new features and capabilities to make experimentation faster, cheaper to run for entire data science and analytics organization
- Develop real-time data processing systems that turn unstructured data from one source as varied as Facebook, Amazon, credit bureaus, and banking institution into factors taht power firm's risk models.
- Develop a framework in firm's big data platform to simulate the impact of different strategies on the company's loan portfolio.
- Develop new machine-learned models and strategies for multiple use cases including underwriting risk, fraud, and marketing.
- Strong software engineering and programming skills in multiple languages, with one of the languages being Python,
- Strong experience and fluency in big data technologies like Spark, Hive and Presto,
- Strong expertise in machine learning, and familiarty with common frameworks such as scikit-learn, mlib, and tensorflow
- Experience with real-time stream processing frameworks like Kafka is a plus,
- 4-8 years experience.
- Ph.D. in CS, Statistics, or Quantitative field, or M.S. and experience in software industry
Excellent opportunity to join a successful platform that offers excellent compensation including attractive salary, bonus and equity, benefits and career growth.