This person will analyze data and author reports, both standard and ad-hoc. They will work with lab operations, scientists, sales, marketing, and management to understand determine requirements related to the content and presentation of the data, determine a strategy for collecting, analyzing and presenting the analysis that meets those requirements. The candidate will help with the design, construction, and maintenance of a data warehouse.
Required Skills and Experience:
Candidates should have at least 5 years of experience in data mining/data analysis and familiarity with basic statistics, relational databases and data warehouses. They should have strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities, and be able to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams. This person will also be expected to review our operational data with a critical eye, and support our various QC functions.
- At least 5 years of experience in Data Analysis and Data Mining
- Experience with SQL Server, Report Authoring and Report Generation Tools
- Life Science experience
Desirable, but not required:
- A strong background in statistics
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, Spotfire, Microsoft BI framework (or an equivalent report generation tool), python, R, and Unix scripting
- Experience with life-science data analysis and laboratory QC data analysis
- Ability to explain results and concepts to both a technical and non-technical audience
Mountain View, CA 94043