Cobalt, an ADP company, is the leader in automotive industry intelligence, with 10,000+ automotive retail websites. We work closely with automotive manufacturers across North America on optimizing their retail networks. Cobalt is seeking a Data Analyst who will analyze and manipulate Web Analytic data to produce reports for customers and various groups within Cobalt.
The Data Analyst will extract data from Cobalt's data warehouses, pixel logs and other data stores like 3rd party Web Analytic systems, (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics). Extracted data will be manipulated, merged, and analyzed to produce reports, graphs, dashboards and other output to ultimately reveal performance of our customers' digital marketing programs.
The Data Analyst should be able to think strategically about business issues and understand Cobalt's Product & Service portfolios as well as emerging technologies and their benefits to customers.
- Data extraction from data warehouse, pixel logs, and other 3rd party data stores
- Analyze web analytics and other quantitative and qualitative data
- Data discovery
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly report creation, generation and optimization
- Ability to establish priorities, multi-task and work proactively and independently, as well as part of a larger team
- Ability to relate complex technical issues to non-technical team members and customers
- Proven ability to multi-task, handle multiple priorities and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Visualization of data using tools such as Tableau or Excel
- Communicate regularly with business analysts and enterprise sales to gather requirements.
- Quickly iterate over ideas and translate those
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- 3+ years experience in a statistics or data analysis role
- 3+ years experience with R, SAS, Weka, or similar data mining tool
- 3+ years experience writing SQL queries against a data warehouse or similar data store
- 3+ years experience with regular expressions and unix scripting languages such as python, perl, bash, sed, awk
- 3+ years experience with data visualization using tools such as R, Tableau, Excel
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical audiences
- Background in web analytics, online advertising, or the automotive industry a plus
- Prior software engineering experience a big plus
- Experience with SAS a plus
- BA/BS in a business or technical field; an MS in a technical field a plus
We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE Magazine, and recognized by Forbes as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
Seattle, WA 98104