Sr. Analyst, Social Media
The job for the Sr. Analyst, Analytics will be a seasoned data analyst with experience analyzing social media data across paid, earned, and owned channels. The person hired will support a rigorous, insights-driven analytics process and help mentor the team to ensure that they are efficiently producing high quality, accurate work, and fulfilling all necessary day-to-day analytics deliverables.
Analytics is the discovery, interpretation, and communication of meaningful stories derived from data. The Canvas Worldwide Analytics Team provides actionable data-driven insights for our clients, and we deliver these recommendations in easy-to-interpret deliverables. The end goal is to improve our clients' business performance.
- Measure effectiveness of social media campaigns against client business objectives
- Work closely with strategy to implement best practices based on analytics findings
- Keep pace with industry trends, identify new data vendors and reporting tools
- Look for ways to improve the agency’s analytic infrastructure and processes
- Work closely with advertising partners to design campaign measurement plans and research studies
- Keep pace with product/algorithm/API updates and provide strategic POVs to clients and internal teams
- Experience with one of the following social listening tools: Sysomos, Brandwatch, netBase, Crimson Hexagon
- Experience constructing Boolean and SQL-based queries
- Advanced Excel skills for analysis, dashboarding, and data manipulation
- pivot tables, conditional statements, VLOOKUP, statistical packages, macros, correlations/regressions
- Experience with social network analysis or network mapping tools preferred
- Experience with python, R, and/or RapidMiner preferred
Note to Applicants: We typically receive 100+ applications per job posting. Applications are reviewed by a member of our Recruiting Team, not robots. Canvas Worldwide is in an exciting stage of growth, so our employees are working hard on a variety of amazing initiatives, including hiring. If your qualifications and experience are a good match for one of our open jobs, we will strive to contact you within 1 – 2 weeks. We are fortunate to have a large number of talented people who want to join Canvas Worldwide! This means we are only able to follow-up with candidates who best match our job requirements.
Playa Vista, CA 90094