Technical Support Representative
ByAllAccounts, a Morningstar company, is the only provider of intelligent data aggregation for financial services companies and the platforms on which their businesses depend. We have more than a decade of experience in gathering and transforming complex financial account data from thousands of institutions.
This is an exciting time for the company as we are bringing new technology to the financial services market, our products are proven, our client list expanding, and we are growing!
The Technical Support Representative will provide first and second-line technical support to corporate customers and their clients for ByAllAccounts’ suite of financial software products. The representative is responsible for intake, troubleshooting, triage, and monitoring of reported product issues. This person interacts directly with product users via phone or email and works closely with product development to drive issues to completion and communicate issue resolution to customers. Other responsibilities include contributing to FAQ and support documentation to be used by customers and their clients, and communicating customer feedback to the product development team.
Support coverage hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, excluding financial market and company holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years performing first-line technical support for a software product in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Technical support experience with the following:
- Client-server applications
- Web-based applications
- Sun’s Java Run-time
- Microsoft SQL Server installation and limited aspects of configuration
- Application installation in Microsoft Windows environments (e.g. InstallShield)
- Run-time Windows application problems with Internet and database connectivity
- Enthusiasm for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to understand and convey client business requirements to product development
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good troubleshooting, analysis, and organizational / multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Candidates with experience supporting financial applications are preferred
Candidates will be required to pass criminal background and credit checks before hiring, as well as periodically thereafter.