CDP Solution Architect (Contract)
An RTCDP Solution Architect helps clients get value out of their investment into Customer Data Platforms like Adobe Real-Time CDP (RTCDP) by strategizing a scalable architecture with a strong focus on data governance and security. You will work with a multidisciplinary team of Consultants, Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Digital Marketers.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be a platform expert in Adobe Experience Platform Real-Time CDP
- Provide deep domain expertise in our client’s business, technology stack, and data infrastructure, along with a broad knowledge base in digital marketing
- Assess and audit the current state of a client’s marketing technology stack
- Strategize, architect and document a scalable RTCDP implementation, tailored to the client’s needs
- Translate business requirements into technical specifications
- Lead technical delivery and provide guidance to the Data Engineers
- Help implement the proper data governance
- College degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Analytics, or a related field
- Must have hands-on experience configuring Adobe Experience Platform RTCDP, including schema creation, ingesting data from a variety of sources, configuring identity resolution, and connecting destinations for activation
- Experience with Adobe Tags (formerly called “Launch”) and implementing the AEP WebSDK
- At least 5 years of experience architecting and building data pipelines
- At least 3 years of experience working in an agency environment and strong consulting skills working closely with clients
- Strong understanding of working with APIs
- Strong understanding of customer data platforms and the modern data infrastructure
- Experience working with cloud technologies such as AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, or similar
- Experience working with data warehouse solutions like Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, Snowflake or similar
- Experience with Adobe Target is a plus
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, or similar is a plus
- Experience with marketing automation tools is a plus
We invite you to subscribe to our monthly and quarterly newsletters to stay up to date with the latest job openings as well as resources and tips for job seekers here.
Research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria of a job posting. If you have passion and intelligence, and possess a technical knack (even if you’re missing some of the above), we encourage you to apply.
Bounteous is focused on promoting an inclusive environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate the different viewpoints and experiences our diverse group of team members bring to Bounteous. Bounteous does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
In addition, you have the opportunity to participate in several Team Member Networks, sometimes referred to as employee resource groups (ERGs), that host space with individuals with shared identities, interests, and passions. Our Team Member Networks celebrate communities of color, life as a working parent or caregiver, the 2SLGBTQIA+ community, wellbeing, and more. Regardless of your respective identity, there are various avenues we involve team members in the Bounteous community.
Bounteous is willing to sponsor eligible candidates for employment visas.