Head of Insights Consultancy
BlueOptima provides industry-leading objective metrics in software development enabling organisations to deliver better software, faster and at a lower cost. Our technology empowers 12 of the Fortune 50 companies, 4 of the 10 largest banks in the world and 6 of the S&P 50 companies.
Founded in 2006, BlueOptima is a profitable, high-growth independent software company with 160+ employees across 6 locations: HQ in London and 5 additional offices in India, Mexico and the US.
We are looking for a Head of Insights Consultancy based in Phoenix, Arizona to lead our Data Science team and drive customer engagements. The successful candidate will be driven, with expertise in senior stakeholder persuasion along with project and team management experience and a passion for data. You and your team will closely work with customers to identify key drivers of value, position the relevant data insights offerings and flawlessly deliver them. Provided expert consultancy and build senior relationships to help drive the value of engagements and successfully position the Data Science team, along with responsibility for all projects.
- Understand and articulate customers’ needs in terms of data insights
- Build relationships to sell BlueOptima’s Data Science services across new and existing clients
- Manage and develop a team of Data Analytics Consultants
- Reach and surpass own KPIs such as team utilization, revenue and customer satisfaction
- Guide customers and own team on key technical decisions related to Data Science
- Train Sales and Customer Success teams on Data Science value proposition positioning
- Master’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a technology related discipline
- 3+ years experience leading and growing teams
- 4+ years as customer-facing project manager or management consultant (MBB preferred)
- Strong communication and presentation skills, including C-level engagement
- Experience with Data Analysis & Data Visualisation tools (i.e. Tableau, Qlikview, SAS BI)
- Understanding of the SDLC and statistical analysis desired
- Python/R programming and SQL/database administration experience is a plus
Why work for us?
- Profitable product with strong value proposition yielding 100% year-on-year revenue growth
- Inclusive, collaborative and meritocratic working culture with 22 nationalities represented
- Organic company headcount growth, resulting in career opportunities
- Annual company meet-ups, of which last one took place in Cancun, Mexico
- Competitive salary: $95k - $105k annually (OTE $135k - $145k)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
Our recruitment process comprises of four stages to practically test candidates’ abilities:
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an initial chat.
- Should your skill set and attitude match the requirements of the role, we will arrange a second interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, we will invite you to our office for the final interview, where you will meet your potential new manager.