Business Intelligence Analyst
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for developing, testing and utilizing statistical tools to analyze and understand large amounts of transactional data, identify patterns, and develop predictive models to help Audigy Group achieve its strategic and operational goals. The ideal candidate should be an experienced financial/data analyst and statistical modeler. This individual must possess strong analytic abilities and have excellent communication skills.
- Develops best practices for data acquisition from multiple data sources and experiment design for measuring company developed Key Performance Indicators, processes, and performance.
- Use appropriate statistical techniques, including standard regressions, hierarchical models, and structural equation models to understand correlations in performance between our proprietary business systems, training platforms, and behavioral change to establish best practice models.
- Compiles and prepares re-occurring weekly and monthly reports, graphs, and charts across multiple SBU Departments.
- Routinely communicates findings to Senior Management Team, Cross Functional Department heads, and Cross Functional Manager teams.
- Manages and monitors performance indicators, data integrity and utilization of Audigy Group’s Dashboard and performs regular data entry and updates for benchmark and target/budget data.
- Prepares regular financial, business related analysis, and reports across revenue performance, unit volume, member revenue growth, current and past key performance indicator trends, and marketing performance.
- Implement and work with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (SQL and Excel) and dashboard reports.
- Supporting cross funtional department heads with in-depth analysis as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in relevant field. Undergraduate or graduate coursework in statistics, data analysis, finance, and accounting.
5+ years experience analyzing large amounts of data and drawing meaningful conclusions from large data stores.
Experience working with a variety of information systems and data files, including large and complex files: analyzing file structure, using and creating file layouts, transforming raw data into finished products.
Experience tailoring analytic results for presentation to broad ranging audiences.
Comfortable working independently and experience working in a team environment.
Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel; ability to create pivot tables, charts, and graphs; formatting documents, formatting cells, entering and modifying complex formulas, creating and modifying basic charts and graphs, and creating and modifying Pivot Tables.
Demonstrated experience using advanced Excel Statistical add-on features and understanding of VBA macro code.
Familiarity with SQL and relational databases.
Intermediate skills with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook; must know how to embed Excel charts and import, resize, and crop images in PowerPoint.
Experience working with Microsoft Business Intelligence tools.
Experience working with business dashboards (e.g., Dundas, MicroStrategy. Etc)
Ability to maintain and establish positive working relationships.
Strong communication skills, both written and spoken.
Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet strict deadlines.