Data Science Manager
AudaExplore is a leading provider of automotive claims, underwriting and information solutions to the insurance carrier and government agency markets. We deliver innovative, data-driven solutions that make customers more competitive and profitable. AudaExplore is a business unit of Solera Holdings, Inc., the leading global claims solutions provider serving the automotive and insurance industries. Solera provides world-class claims, underwriting and information solutions that help customers automate their processes. For more information, please visit our website at www.exploredata.com.
The Data Scientist will leverage expertise to perform hands-on analysis of complex datasets and will work cross functionally with Product, Sales, and Operations teams to align analytical output with business objectives.
- Provide data modeling, mining, pattern and root cause analyses to help identify and understand areas of untapped product opportunity.
- Work with Product Development leaders to develop business cases and recommendations for innovations to address business opportunities.
- Develop analytical insights and tools to support the sales process and the improvement of core products.
- Perform complex analytical exercises and communicate output in terms of customer value and business objectives.
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience developing analytic solutions from identification of problems to understanding of data, model construction, packaging and presentation.
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, Finance or Business (Preferred: MA/MS Master’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Marketing, Operations Research or Business).
- Extensive knowledge of Test Design, Predictive Modelling and Applied Statistics.
- Proven success managing teams of predictive modelers and advanced statisticians.
- Strong business acumen, with abilities to develop strategic and tactical recommendations across multiple areas of the business through research and collaboration.
- Well versed in established and emerging Big Data tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of insurance industry preferred but not required.
Eagan, MN 55121