Data Quality Engineer 4054
Arcfield is a leading provider of full lifecycle, mission-focused systems engineering and integration capabilities to the U.S. government and its allies. The company has more than 60 years of proven experience providing advanced engineering and analysis, IT and C5ISR capabilities to support our nation’s most critical national security missions. Headquartered in Chantilly, VA and with 16 offices around the world, Arcfield employs approximately 1,200 engineers, analysts, IT specialists, and other professionals who put our customers’ missions first, helping them solve their most complex challenges through innovations in modeling, simulation and analysis, digital transformation and C5ISR. Visit arcfield.com for more details.
Please Note This Job Requires an Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
The Data Quality Engineer will support the Sponsor's organization with requirements gap analysis; evaluating data and sources; developing use metrics; developing intelligence value measures; inform future acquisition; and enhance data insight and impact. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Research data needs to support gap analysis
- Triage potential datasets
- Define metrics and associated processes
- Facilitating meetings and information sessions
- Assist with developing Intelligence Values for Data Evaluation Framework
- Assist with validating the integrity of data as it transitions from collection through exploitation/storage
- Experience with data management, data analysis, or data evaluation
- Experience with database and data warehouse technologies such as SQL Databases, NoSQL databases, and other storage options such as Hadoop or S3
- Understanding of ETL (extract, transform, load) pipelines and how they relate to data flow
- Experience researching complex topics at both the conceptual and moderately detailed level and provide read out briefings
- Experience collecting, consolidating, and organizing comments on documents/briefings into a final draft format for Sponsor review
- Ability to build rapport and network with other stakeholders to maintain open lines and proactive communication
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, and to multitask
- Desired experience with Machine Learning (ML), Interactive Data Language (IDL), and Sponsor's OSN
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field
- 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Active TS/SCI with FS Poly
Equal Pay Act
Min: $111,703.20 - Max: $268,421.13
We are required to compile the following information for statistical purposes in order to comply with certain federal regulations relating to Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action requirements. The information you provide is strictly on a voluntary basis, and the content of the information will not affect your eligibility for employment. Likewise, if you choose not to provide this information it will not affect your eligibility for employment in any way.
For your reference:
•Hispanic or Latino - A person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race.
•White (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa.
•Black or African American (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the black racial groups of Africa.
•Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the peoples of Hawaii, Guam, Samoa, or other Pacific Islands.
•Asian (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, or the Indian Subcontinent, including, for example, Cambodia, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Pakistan, the Philippine Islands, Thailand, and Vietnam.
•American Indian or Alaska Native (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person having origins in any of the original peoples of North and South America (including Central America), and who maintain tribal affiliation or community attachment.
•Two or More Races (not Hispanic or Latino) - A person who identifies with more than one of the following, as defined above: White; Black or African American; Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander; Asian; or American Indian or Alaska Native.