Data Analytics Project Manager (PMP)
Arc Aspicio is a rapidly growing management consulting and technology company that specializes in homeland security. We are dedicated to excellent client service and innovation. Our entrepreneurial executives solve difficult problems for our clients in a supportive, “helping” team environment. Our executives are the linchpin between our strong company culture and our innovative project teams. We are looking for executives that love to be a part of the future direction of the company and inspiration to their teams. They are interested in implementing solutions for our clients that accelerate mission success. In 2015, Consulting Magazine recognized Arc Aspicio as one of the Fastest Growing Firms in the country. We have been recognized as one of the 2015 Best Places to Work in Virginia.
Project Managers have experience leading data analysis projects, a passion for homeland security and analytics, a desire to make an impact to connect with stakeholders, and a strong interest in supporting a consulting company. They support cross-agency analysis of homeland security data. Additionally, project managers should have experience leading, managing, and supervising teams in a fast paced environment.
- At least 5 years of overall work experience, with experience in data analytics, data management, and project management required
- Advanced project management certification (PMP or similar certification)
- Experience working with the federal government and a passion for homeland security missions and excellent client satisfaction
- Experience supervising or leading teams and managing consulting projects (scope, budget, schedule, estimating, managing, and reporting: risk, cost, schedule, and quality)
- Professional experience with intelligence, statistical, and analytic and visualization tools, and statistical or visualization tools such as Tableau, Palantir, Analyst Notebook
- Advanced ability using MS Office, particularly using data-oriented programs such as MS Excel and Access to conduct analysis (e.g., Pivot tables, charts)
- Skilled at deriving meaningful and actionable recommendations from analytical work products to improve business processes
- Ability to communicate analysis findings, insights, and recommendations to executive-level stakeholders through clear, concise language
- Experience with Microsoft (MS) Project or similar project management tools
- Excellent in establishing client relationships and oral and written communications skills
- Proven skills in developing great client relationships and entrepreneurial spirit/interest in working in a fast-growth consulting firm
- Excellent problem solving skills, and a desire to work in a team setting to iterate approaches to problem solving and draw connections between data and ideas
- Desire to contribute to strategic company growth
- US Citizenship / ability to obtain a security clearance
Additional Preferred skills:
- Experience including work in law enforcement, immigration, intelligence, and anti-human trafficking mission areas
- Secret Clearance preferred
The single most important part of the application is the cover letter. Candidates must submit a brief, tailored cover letter to explain their interest in homeland security and their applicable qualifications for this specific position.