Business Intelligence Analyst â€“ Digital Music
At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
We are looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills and technology experience to join our business intelligence team in our growing Digital Music business. This individual enjoys diving deep into the data and creating insights that will help drive the business while maintaining a customer focus. The successful candidate will have demonstrated quantitative and qualitative experience with impact to a business, a track record of problem solving using software systems, and the desire to create and build new processes.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Statistics or related discipline.
- 2+ years of professional experience in web analytics, business analysis or comparable analytics position.
- 2+ years relational database and SQL skills in Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 or other database platform.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and report development.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across multiple groups.
- Basic familiarity with advanced statistical methods.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL.
Seattle, WA 98109