Technical Product Manager
At Adstra we know great things happen when people come together with one shared goal. The future of data is happening at Adstra. Come join our growing team.
The Adstra Product Team drives our company’s growth by designing new product solutions to meet evolving client data and identity needs. From product inception to the design of delivery and activation capabilities to custom engineered solutions for new clients the Product team is at the heart of everything that Adstra brings to market.
We have an immediate opportunity for a Technical Product Manager to join our team. This is a remote position within the United States.
This role is responsible for participating in the full product lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prioritization through design and oversight of implementation. You will maintain ongoing relationships with Adstra’s platform customers, guiding the product roadmap and solving customer issues. A highly collaborative role, you will provide technical expertise to the sales team in pre-sales and post-sales process and work with engineering and other product resources the execution and delivery of identity capabilities.
Our ideal candidate is a successful technical product owner with experience in a complex technical SaaS B2B market. They are well versed in people-based data and identity in both Martech and Adtech ecosystems and have a vision on the future of data (1st and 3rd party) and identity. They are an analytic problem-solver with the proven ability to present intricate and complex concepts and details in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Adstra, a privately held, PE backed company, provides a comprehensive suite of data and identity solutions for a wide-array of use cases to a diverse base of blue-chip clients.
Adstra is the industry’s first Data Bureau, focused on the successful orchestration of data across both on and offline media. Adstra’s solutions give safe, compliant, portable and cost-efficient access to any form of marketing data, combined with any form of identity and any form of applied analytics to enable consistent messaging to individuals across multi-channel marketing campaigns. Adstra also is a leading provider of customer acquisition and data management services, supporting both the for profit and nonprofit markets. Adstra is headquartered in Princeton, New Jersey with offices and associates strategically located across the United States.
Adstra offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k w/ company match, paid time off, business casual dress, summer hours, customized training & more! If you are one of the “best and brightest” in your field and you’re looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity.
To learn more about why Adstra is the new ideal in places to work check out our Adstra Careers page today!
Responsibilities for this opportunity include, but are not limited to:
- Participate in the full product lifecycle, from requirements gathering and prioritization through design and oversight of implementation;
- Help to maintain ongoing relationships with Adstra’s platform customers, gathering requirements and feedback from our customers on an ongoing basis to guide the product roadmap and strategy, solve customer issues and identify areas for improvement;
- Provide technical expertise to the sales team in pre-sales and post-sales process;
- Understand and evaluate customer data to make data-driven decisions on Platform and Product enhancements;
- Work closely with engineering team to plan, oversee and guide implementation;
- Investigate and analyze market trends, opportunities and the competitive landscape to help guide strategies and direction as well as help set and evaluate pricing models for new products;
- Prepare, communicate business requirements / user stories for engineering as it relates to data and identity product creation and improvement;
- Define and implement identity graph enhancements including the evaluation and inclusion of emerging digital ids;
- Collaborate with engineering, other product resources, and other company leaders on the execution and delivery of identity capabilities;
- Handle internal product requests related to data and identity from sales and account management business owners, engineering leaders and other cross functional stakeholders;
- Provide input across emerging data and identity challenges facing the company such as digital identifier deprecation.
In addition, our "ideal candidate" has the following skills & experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, data science, mathematics, statistics or other related discipline;
- This role is ideal for an experienced technical product owner with experience in a complex technical SaaS B2B market;
- Being an organized self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills who enjoys collaborating, getting into the details, and problem solving;
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in software design/development or product management for a SaaS product;
- Experience creating technical specifications, setting design principles and full life cycle planning;
- Experience working in an Agile development process;
- Ability to clearly articulate the business impact of highly technical projects to align leadership, business and engineering teams;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You must have an ability to invent creative solutions to complex business problems with a very high degree of attention to detail;
- Outstanding communication skills. You must have the ability to present intricate and complex concepts and details in a clear, concise manner to both technical and non-technical audiences;
- Excellent understanding of data concepts, data architecture, data manipulation/engineering, and data engineering design;
- Experience with Adtech/Mar tech applications of data and identity as well as offline use cases for marketing data;
- Designing and/or building reports to support data and identity use case proposal and other sales support;
- Self-Starter – Able to work independently with little guidance.
- Previous experience in ad tech (ad servers, SSPs, exchanges, DSPs, etc.) and/or Identity Platforms is a major plus;
- A master’s or advanced degree in Engineering, computer science, mathematics or qualified work experience is a major plus.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adstra provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment. All practices such as recruitment, selection, promotions, and other terms and conditions of employment are administered in a manner that ensures there is no discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, citizenship, age, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, protected veterans, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
For immediate consideration, please create a profile and make sure you provide your resume and current contact information. We look forward to learning more about you and the value you can bring to Adstra!
We want to be your Employer of Choice!