The Analytics Manager will own the development and evolution around the Marketing department's Reporting and Analytics needs. This role will work closely with leads of other departments (PR, Education, Sales, Marketing) to meet/exceed expectations around developing tracking protocols, dashboard reports and actionable insights. Success in this role will be measured by the impact gained by each department in the Marketing group around leveraging datasets to drive growth in respective areas.
Our team includes smart people who appreciate talented goal seekers, continuous learning, experimentation and a lust for creating and implementing cutting edge solutions. We welcome those who share these passions to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required (economics, statistics, finance, etc).
- Minimum of 3-5 years within an agency or technology field.
- Significant experience working with toolsets like Google Analytics, CoreMetrics or Omniture.
- Ability to proactively solve data problems and provide actionable recommendations.
- Experience with a/b testing tools.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Experience with SAS or SQL a plus.
- Results-driven and able to operate effectively both as a team member and independent contributor.
- Familiarity with the basics of core digital marketing channels (SEO, Paid Search, Affiliate, Display, Email).
- Strong communication & presentation skills (verbal & written).
- Ability to embrace and drive innovative thinking around qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Audit existing tracking toolsets and make recommendations for any incremental needs.
- Audit and establish protocols that can track, test and analyze customer, website and marketing channel performance and trends.
- Establish efficient processes around the creation and distribution of dashboard reports.
- Manage analysis of a/b tests, page consumption, upstream/downstream and other page, channel, site behaviors.
- Provide recommendations to internal stakeholders, based on data sets, that drive product. updates and influence marketing programs or site enhancements.
- Benchmark, monitor and test functionality changes with respect to site redesigns and refreshes.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to provide support across internal teams and external audiences.
- Experience translating qualitative and quantitative results into actionable business insights.
We develop and manage email marketing and newsletter software for over 120,000 small businesses, bloggers, nonprofits, and other customers around the world.
We're in Chalfont, PA, nestled in the heart of scenic Bucks County, in the suburbs of Philadelphia. While this position may require occasional travel, the majority of your time will be spent working on-site with AWesome people in our state-of-the-art headquarters. So you'll need to be located in the Philadelphia area or willing to relocate here.
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision, insurance. (including domestic partner benefits).
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Fully Reimbursed Gym Memberships.
- 3 weeks paid time off (plus increases in paid time off).
- Paid holidays.
- 401K retirement benefits with company match and profit sharing.
- Free lunches every day.
- Break rooms stocked with soda, juices, coffee and teas.
- MacBook Pro laptops and 30" monitors.
- Multiple high definition theater rooms fully equipped with xbox, wii & blu-ray players.
- A game room with competition billiard, foosball, and ping-pong tables.
Chalfont, PA 18914